This blog is a place to record my flow..of ideas, insights, activities, questions and connections. Flow is the mental state I aspire to remember, visit and spend as much time as possible. Flow is what I hope to facilitate for myself and others.
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Connecting the Dots Backwards
Connecting the Dots ...
Wow, ya know when those words, phrases and mantras just stick like a post it note in the right place? That's what "Connecting the Dots Backwards" did for me this weekend. After watching Steve Jobs speech again (I know I watched it a long time ago, too.), I had a whole different take on this one single idea. I can see how this phrase "sticks" to every component of my life and when I take the time to be present, really present, the dots connect and align naturally.
Coming into the new year is an opportunity to really not only set goals, because goals can be misleading, but to set themes, get centered and remember...the dots are going to connect, so make sure each dot is worth its stick.
No comments:
Post a Comment