Friday, January 17, 2014

Negotiation, Procrastination and Inspiration

Momation Vibrations

                                                                          

Negotiation:  How to get some time alone in the morning.  After getting half way to school WITHOUT my coffee for the second time, I realize again...I have a 40 (plus) year old brain!  AGHHH!  I went into the kitchen, got interrupted again by my daughter who wakes up wanting to chat and I walked right by the coffee.  I have to figure out HOW to get my head time in the morning.  I have tried many tactics.  I must now NEGOTIATE! I have to renegotiate the morning routine with my daughter and model and practice.  No griping, repeating myself, feeling put out....just figure out how to negotiate a plan.

Procrastination:  There are many little things I have not done that I must get a handle on this weekend.  Pesky boogers!  Making my list now....I'm gonna climb that mountain of Procrastination.

Inspiration:  Chris Barton, author of Shark vs. Train and Day Glo Brothers was a great inspiration today for talking about writing, revising and collaboration with my kids.  He led me right into where I wanted to be with them....now, I must build my creative writing space.  Let it begin with me!

So much great stuff in this day.  Oh yeah, documentation.  I must take video for my video journal.

Funny, when I go for flow, I find it is usually pretty attainable.  Everything I need is right here/there....well, except my morning coffee....back to negotiations!

Happy Friday!
Salutations!

No comments:

Post a Comment